Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FORWARD into Oblivion

FORWARD into four more years of stagnation, high unemployment, gridlock, lies, corruption, cover ups of how many more Benghazis and murdered ambassadors and free weapons for drug lords, lies, appeasement and apology, blame games, illegal "recess" appointments, laws and regulations by executive order, lies, revenge, denigration of the Constitution, sky high fuel costs and decimation of America's energy production, disaster photo ops, faux renewable energy projects wasting tax money, lies, military decline, misery, sorrow, lamentation, and oblivion. The calamity of Obama's eight years will last for decades, and we shall all be living in a distopian America.

I am depressed. I am wearing all black today, and maybe tomorrow. I am in mourning for my country. Those who voted for Hugo Cha .., I mean, Barack Obama deserve the disaster they get, but the rest of us don't, even though we must suffer along with them. I don't want to live in the faux-Europe of Obamanation; I want to live in the United States of America under the inspired Constitution that the Progressives are now gleefully shredding into confetti for the Inaugural parade.

Thus is my cry of abject disappointment and depression and despair. I shall now go buy some chocolate chip ice cream to drown my woes before the price doubles again because of transportation costs, unless the Obamacrats have already banned ice cream; for my own good, of course.

No comments: