Thursday, February 1, 2024

Book Arts Mania: Work in Progress Continued

 "Not every act of art creates something special, but it creates something. It is the act of art that is important, not the result." Michael L. Goodman

I finished two more pages in the concertina fold book I am trying to finish. I am a big fan of Vicki Grant's ceramic works, especially her Celestial Landscapes. If I had lots of discretionary funds I would buy some of her pieces. I can only admire her work and be inspired by it.

These two book pages are inspired by her work. The color choices are mine using Tombow dual-brush watercolor pens.


"Circles, like the soul, are never ending and turn round and round without a stop." Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I am adding here some envelopes inspired by Vicki Grant's work.







No comments: