Sunday, February 24, 2013

ATC Swaps in February

At the end of last week I sent off three ATC (Artist Trading Card) swaps on Swap-bot. I sent them off at the very end of the time limit because of the envelopes I left to almost the last minute. The first swap was to two partners, Brown Paper Bag ATC; and the second a Black and White ATC to one partner. One of the swap partners said on her profile that she likes Betty Boop, so I used that on her envelope. One of her favorite movies is The Princess Bride, so I also used that for an ATC. I had saved several Chinese fortune cookie fortunes, and they came in handy for the ATCs.

 




 
The swap partner for the Black and White ATC wrote on her profile that she likes caramel apples, so I tried my hand at drawing a caramel apple with sprinkles.






No comments: