Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Happened to March?

WOW! What happened to March? The Utah Educational Library Media Association annual conference, for which I was chair, was one month and two days ago. It was a success by most accounts, 98% of the evaluations were positive to very positive with very few disgruntled individuals (2% of those who filled out evaluations) who apparently hated everything. There were 430 attendees. I couldn't have pulled it off without my wife who took the day off and came to help me out. I crashed for a few days after the conference and the rest of March was a blur as I tried to catch up with everything that I let slide while I was working on the conference preparations. Well, it wasn't a total blur. I took two Book Arts workshops at the University of Utah, one the Saturday after the conference and the other two weeks after.

No comments: