Friday, October 12, 2012

Five Postcards

Here are the last five postcards I have received through Postcrossing.com. Quite a variety.


This is a hand made card from Belarus.

This is one of many cards I have received from China.
This card is from Great Britain.

Another hand crafted card. This one is from The Netherlands.
As if you couldn't guess, this is another card from China.

I haven't sent out any cards with postcrossing in over a month. I have been posting with Swap-bot lately. (It is time to request some more addresses.) All the addresses I receive from postcrossing are international, which costs $1.05 per card, unless the address is in Mexico or Canada, which is $.85.  All of my international cards have arrived. One of my two U.S. cards never arrived or the recipient never registered it. The longest time for one of my cards to arrive was to China-151 days. The second and third longest delivery times were to Russia-52 days and 33 days. The shortest time was to The Netherlands at 4 days.
The longest send times coming to me were from Russia-95 days, and from China-33 days.



No comments: