Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Books Arts Mania: Filling the Book, Part Three

"Not every act of art creates something special, but it creates something. It is the act of art that is important, not the result."  Michael L. Goodman

My wife and I with our three daughters visited Ohio for a week at the beginning of April. We went to see the eclipse, visit some of the Hopewell Indian Mounds, and see LDS historic sites in Kirtland. It was difficult to do much doodling while we were driving from mound to mound and city to village. I only saved four of the small circles I did while resting in the evenings at the Airbnbs. These are in the book now.





While we were exploring Sandusky, Ohio, where we viewed the eclipse, I saw these acts of art on a walk by Lake Erie. Some signposts similar to these would be fun to have in different areas of my garden.







Here is an interesting yard decoration:





No comments: